To arrange your own no-obligation Personal Financial Review, please email me by clicking here.
You may be setting out to plan a sound financial strategy for your family's future. This will be the start of a long-term trusted relationship to meet all your financial needs.
You may wish to consider using money from your retirement fund or property to:
- Help you fund the holiday of a lifetime.
- Pay for your children's weddings.
- Purchase a dream home.
- Buy a boat and sail away.
Or perhaps you want someone to take away all the stress of finding a mortgage.
Alternatively, you may need help with a crisis such as:
- Divorce – reviewing your options and whether you can afford to carry on with your current plans.
- Redundancy – making plans for cash to be available until you start your next job; prioritising your needs with a short-term financial plan can see you through a sometimes difficult period.
- Sudden ill health – putting adequate cover in place to meet any such eventuality and, if necessary, obtaining the best prices on an annuity if you have to retire unexpectedly.
- Death of a partner – ongoing help to protect your family.